APRIL 25-26, 2019
Drury Inn & Suites
2880 Dallas Parkway | Frisco, Texas 75034
Don’t forget to make your reservations for the IMA Texas Annual Conference April 25-26 in Frisco, Texas. Regular pricing ends on April 19th.
This year, we are pleased to have Dennis Whitney, SVP of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants as one of our speakers. You can also meet Dennis at the DFW Networking Happy Hour on April 25th.
What to Expect
This half-day Power Excel and one-day general CPE conference provides you a unique opportunity to choose from a wide range of exceptional sessions packed with the information you need to grow professionally, while earning 4 CPE credits on Thursday and up to 8.0 CPE credits* on Friday. Expect to be challenged. Expect to be motivated. Expect to leave the event with new knowledge and new ideas. You will also get to spend invaluable time with peers and vendors in a setting that is ideal for networking.
- Learn how to unleash the power of Excel from Mr. Excel, Bill Jelen, at the Pre-Conference Workshop
- Get the latest in digital controllership trends from Ashley Gibson
- Protect your company from cybersecurity threats
- Hear how data analytics can give your company a competitive advantage
- Fulfill your CMA ethics CPE requirement delving into ethical dilemmas in the workplace with Danny Goldberg
- VIP Tour of the Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters at the Star in Frisco, Texas (4/25 – 10 AM). Additional charges apply
- DFW IMA Networking Happy Hour (4/25 – 5:30 PM)
- IMA Texas Council Meeting & Social Activities (4/27)
Take advantage of our Regular rates before prices go up and register today!
For more information and to register CLICK HERE
The IMA Texas Council includes the following chapters: Austin Area, Dallas Fort Worth Area, El Paso,
Houston and San Antonio).
Special thanks to the DFW Chapter for hosting this event.