Don’t miss this unique opportunity featuring IMA Global Board Members, Ashley Gibson, and Loreal Jiles!
The IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) Dallas Fort Worth Area Chapter invites accounting and finance students to our Fall 2019 Student Extravaganza, jam-packed with the information they need to jump-start their careers and grow professionally. Students will also get to spend invaluable time with employers, accounting/finance professionals, educators, and peers, including members of the IMA Global Board of Directors, Ashley Gibson, Deloitte Advisory Manager, and Loreal Jiles, Upstream ARC at BP Technology Demand Manager.
Event Date and Time:
September 27, 2019
8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect:
- Discover the many career opportunities available to management accounting and finance professionals from a major DFW employer (as a proxy for other mid-sized to large companies)
- Gather insights on the impact robotic process automation (RPA) and other new technologies will have on the profession and your career
- Learn about today’s job market and local companies from DFW employers and recruiters
- Hear advice from accounting and finance professionals that will help you better prepare for and succeed in your career
- Discover the power of LinkedIn to help you find your dream job and build your professional network
- Receive expert guidance on how to improve your resume
- Learn about resources for accounting and finance students and educators that are available from IMA
- And much more…
Texas Wesleyan University
Nick and Lou Martin University Center
201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105
Early Bird – $20 (if registered and paid by 9/10)
Regular – $25 (if registered between 9/11 and 9/20)
Last Minute – $30 (after 9/20 deadline or at the door)
For more information on conference speakers and session topics, visit the IMA Dallas Fort Worth Area Chapter website.