When looking to hire a permanent employee, MAM Recruiting for staffing, ensures that a thorough process is followed to provide the client with the best candidate. You as a client engage in our services so that the search is undertaken in a professional but timely manner. That’s why we thoroughly search all potential avenues.
As a recruitment company, Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates (MAM) for staffing, allows us to provide you with candidates that will assist you with projects and contracts that can last from a month to as long as it takes to complete your requirements. This could be for a system implementation to completing the year-end audit to maternity cover.
When time is against you, Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates (MAM for staffing, ensures you are not left in a predicament where you don’t have the personnel in place to cover your employment needs. This could be for unforeseen circumstances such as illness, resignation, or a time deadline that couldn’t be met. It is important to ensure you have professionals ready to go at the drop of a pin, and we can provide them for your hiring needs.
Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates (MAM), a Dallas provider of accounting and finance recruitment services. We deliver a proven and traditional style of service. It is personal and professional, engaged and involved so that employers and candidates can come together to achieve optimal success and results. To MAM, a talent match is more about a connection than a contract; it must satisfy all parties and fulfill a purpose. The process must solve problems, answer questions, be deliberate, calm, progressive and personal. That’s the MAM difference. Clients—employers and candidates—remain clients for life. They know whom to call, whether it’s a Corporate Controller position or a billing clerk. It’s a premier recruitment service that corporations, HR executives, and finance and accounting executives depend on.
For many, tax season brings its fair share of headaches. Organizations, businesses, and individuals all rely on tax associates to make the filing process easier and to help them navigate the complex landscape of taxes, from preparation to audits.
A Tax Accountant is responsible for analyzing fiscal matters and preparing, submitting, and managing tax statements and returns for businesses and clients. Also looks after providing advice on financial and tax matters, and should have an in-depth knowledge of the regulations, laws, and acts that govern this process.
Tax Accountant Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
Auditors help businesses increase the accuracy, efficiency, or quality of some aspects of their operations. While many auditors work in finance, these professionals may have expertise in a variety of industries and their job titles may vary to reflect their areas of focus.
- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
MAM specializes in connecting companies with the best financial and accounting talent available and offers services in three ways: Executive Search, Temporary/Permanent Placement, and Consulting Services.
• Controllers and Treasurers
• Senior and Staff Accountants
• Public Accountants - All levels
• Cost and Inventory Accountants
• Financial Reporting Accountants and Analyst
• All Tax and Auditing Positions
Temporary and Permanent Talent Placement
• Skill-specific responsibilities such as fixed asset accountant, corporate tax accountant and Interim CFO’s
• Core accounting and finance positions
Hiring and Placement Consulting
• Project Management
• Financial System Implementation
• Reconciliation and Data Scrub
• Policies and Procedures
• Internal Controls
• Due Diligence
• Special Projects
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Business Process Enhancement
• Internal Audit
• General Accounting
• Budgets and Forecasts
• Tax Compliance