What Differentiates You From Other Job Seekers?
You must know and be able to communicate the answer to this question in order to receive job offers. Imagine for a moment that you are up against two other job seekers who have the same education, experience and expertise that you possess. Why should someone hire you?
These factors are also considered in the hiring process.
Which job seeker demonstrated…
* the strongest interest in the opportunity being offered?
* the highest level of confidence in their ability to do the job?
* knowledge of the company as well as the job being offered?
* the ability to fit into the company culture?
* talents which would enhance current team members?
* a track record of accomplishments and how they impacted past employers?
* the ability to make the hiring authority “look good!”